Charlie Sheen is all over the news these days. Unfortunately, most of the material is sensational and speculative and not related to the arts or anything related to his professional career. Even the music trade Billboard wanted to get in on the hype and published an unimaginative and poorly researched playlist.
Here is a real Charlie Sheen playlist.
1. Chequered Past “Let Me Rock” (featured in BOYS NEXT DOOR)
2. Jefferson Airplan “White Rabbit” (featured in PLATOON)
3. Metal Church “Ton Of Bricks” (featured in NO MAN’S LAND)
4. David Byrne & Brian Eno “America Is Waiting” (featured in WALL STREET)
5. Bobby Darin “Dream Lover” (featured in HOT SHOTS)
6. Curtis Mayfield “Pusherman” (featured in MONEY TALKS)
7. Bjork “Amphibian” (featured in BEING JOHN MALKOVICH)
8. Weezer “Island In The Sun” (featured in SPIN CITY)
And here two more from BOYS NEXT DOOR just for kicks:
9. The Cramps “I Ain’t Nuthin’ But A Gorehound”
10. The Cramps “The Most Exalted Potentate Of Love”